Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: diablo fans?

Use the CMS and the Authenticator for added security.
    And as for those D1 and D2 programs that let you dupe items and change stats...I am guilty of helping write one of the D1 ones. lawl. THen the Bobafett editor came out and he did more in a single program so I scrapped mine. Still got kinda popular for adding hacked items though. (D1 had no security for that crap though, D3 has a lot more and is a lot less likely to have mainstream editors like 1 and 2 had)
    Last edited by hobolyra; 05-22-2012 at 03:53 PM.
    [COLOR=DarkRed]--THE HOBO--[COLOR=Green]
    2 Crested Geckos M/F, 2 Uromastyx M/F, 1 Corn snake M, 1 Leachie F, 1 B&W tegu F, 1 Great Plated Lizard F, 1 Norm. Ball python M, 1 Olive Python M, 1 Salmon bird eater F, and 2 Cats M/F

Bro just told me bnet is working on a hotfix, they are stealing unique session ids. Possibly used to even bypass authenticator users aswell.
    1.0rat/corn 1.1redtail boas 0.1.1corns 4.2blood pythons 0.1tangerine milksnake 0.2.1Gtp 1.0bp 1.0Lucy Texas r/s 2.3.0viper boas

The Session ID thing is supposedly where you log into a public game, and using the ID codes for the game session the person can manipulate your character (IE: Have them transfer the items in session to the other player) and then leave. That 'hack' only effects the one characters you have in the public game at the time, and no the rest of your account.

HOWEVER, with that being said, there is no official word on if this is even happening, and I have heard of no reliable sources saying that this has happened to them. (Hell, I play on public games all the time and never have seen this). But, seeing as so many people are putting stock into the session ID hack, the best protection many have agreed with is to stay out of public games and not open your game to the public.
    2 Crested Geckos M/F, 2 Uromastyx M/F, 1 Corn snake M, 1 Leachie F, 1 B&W tegu F, 1 Great Plated Lizard F, 1 Norm. Ball python M, 1 Olive Python M, 1 Salmon bird eater F, and 2 Cats M/F

so who else thinks that the rarest drops in the game are also some of the crappiest items in the game is lame? the best weapons in the game are simple magic items, what a crock!
    1.0 B&W argentine tegu 0.1 red argentine tegu 1.0 gold tegu 0.1 beardie 0.0.1 sudan plated lizard 2.0 leopard geckos 1.1 schniders skinks 0.1 green basilisk 0.5 corns 4.2 ball pythons 3.2 boas 1.0 african house snake 2.0king snakes 1.0 jungle carpet python

It really depends. Some rares I get suck for me but would rock for another class, while others are just crap over all. Still, I am wearing all rares and no magics because I seem to have some amazing luck with my friends in us finding rares to swap. (95% MF doesn't hurt either!)

Quote Originally Posted by hobolyra View Post
    It really depends. Some rares I get suck for me but would rock for another class, while others are just crap over all. Still, I am wearing all rares and no magics because I seem to have some amazing luck with my friends in us finding rares to swap. (95% MF doesn't hurt either!)

look it up it's fact the best dps weapons in the game are not rare or legendary. even the set items aren't very good. not that you can find the good stuff without being in inferno anyway. and that sounds fun, super stacked rare mobs that are more or less impossible to kill yet kill one hit themselves. I'm thinking about puting the game in a box and coming back in a year when they have patched the snot out of it and released at least one expantion. lvl 60 max out, really?
    1.0 B&W argentine tegu 0.1 red argentine tegu 1.0 gold tegu 0.1 beardie 0.0.1 sudan plated lizard 2.0 leopard geckos 1.1 schniders skinks 0.1 green basilisk 0.5 corns 4.2 ball pythons 3.2 boas 1.0 african house snake 2.0king snakes 1.0 jungle carpet python

Yeah, I'm in Inferno and it's crazy. Legendaries suck, Sets are meh (next patch makes all new found legendaries a lot stronger they said)- but rares can still carry as much as magical, especially if your a wiz like me that relies on INT for dps and not weapons or buffs. (Plus a radiant star ruby slot into a wep instantly makes it better!) And I still think Mortal + Wall + Arcane + Fast are the worst inferno elites / bosses to encounter. Ugh... for a kiting class like mine, Mortar rips me a new one, wall makes it so I can't run, and fast makes it so that even if I do run it's pointless. Arcane just is icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by hobolyra View Post
    Yeah, I'm in Inferno and it's crazy. Legendaries suck, Sets are meh (next patch makes all new found legendaries a lot stronger they said)- but rares can still carry as much as magical, especially if your a wiz like me that relies on INT for dps and not weapons or buffs. (Plus a radiant star ruby slot into a wep instantly makes it better!) And I still think Mortal + Wall + Arcane + Fast are the worst inferno elites / bosses to encounter. Ugh... for a kiting class like mine, Mortar rips me a new one, wall makes it so I can't run, and fast makes it so that even if I do run it's pointless. Arcane just is icing on the cake.
    your a little mistaken, i'm a wiz too. your intel multiplies your dammage based on your weapons dps. without a high dps weapon you can have huge intel and it won't matter much. I use a 2 handed axe at the moment, real dumb if you ask me a wiz using barb gear. + dammage and increase attack speed tend to increase your dammage more then your intel does too. I spend more time on the dang wow like auction then I do hunting items cause your chances of finding drops that suit you are small. not that I can get the stuff I want half the time cause even the auction is horrendously full of bugs. i am not at a wow player. hate the game. but they made d3 like wow jr. no skill building, not stat building, hardly any replay value at all and what's with the crazy cool down crap (wow jr). I wasted a lot of my life with the first two games. I like most of the community expected them to build on the last platform and make it better. then tey came up with a gam that doesn't even slightly resemble the last two. i'm bitter to say the least.

The Auction House feels like cheating. I got the best bow for my level for a mere 3000 gold when the rest were 100K+. 3 levels later and I still have not seen anything with a better dps.
    Carpet Pythons; Jungle, Jungle Jag, Granite IJ, het Granite IJ, Jaguar Bredl's, Bredl's - GTP - Woma Python